The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB), Karkardooma has released the job notification for the various posts for Engineering aspirants. Therefore, aspirants who wanted to work under the various departments of Govt of National Capital Territory of Delhi can submit their application form.
In the recent notification released at the official website, DSSSB has released the posts of Assistant and Junior Engineer under the departments of Govt of National Capital Territory of Delhi only at http://dsssbonline.nic.in.
Applications can be submitted for the posts from 30th January and the last date to submit the application form is 1st March 2019.
All the interested applicants are advised to carefully go through the notification available at the official website of DSSSB to know the criteria of the recruitment drive.
The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has released a total of 264 vacancies in various departments of Delhi government.
Note: To know more about the vacancies, aspirants can visit the official website of DSSSB.
- For unreserved category applicants, the application fee is Rs 100.
- For reserved category applicants, the registration is free.
However, aspirants can pay the application fee via SBI e-Pay mode.
Check out the vacancy details on the basis of qualification:
1. For Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Candidate must possess the degree of Civil Engg with relevant experience- 13 posts
2. For Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – Applicant must have the degree of Electrical Engg with relevant experience – 7 posts
3. Junior Engineer (Electrical) (MCD) – Candidates must have the degree or diploma of Electric Engg with relevant experience- 20 posts
4. Junior Engineer (Civil) (MCD) – Applicant must possess the Diploma/ Degree (Civil Engg) with relevant experience – 103 posts
5. Junior Engineer (Civil) (NDMC) – Diploma (Civil Engg) with relevant experience- 33
6. Junior Engineer (Electrical) (DUSIB) – Diploma/ Degree (Electrical/Mechanical Engg) with relevant experience- 27 posts
7. Junior Engineer (Civil) (DUSIB) – Diploma/ Degree (Civil Engg) with relevant experience – 61