Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released a job notification for aspirants who want to be a Teacher. Interested candidates can visit the official website of DSSSB to read the notification which consists the information about the application process, eligibility, selection process, and syllabus.
To participate in this huge recruitment drive, candidates will have to create their registration id and password to submit the application form at dsssbonline.nic.in or dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
The application form for 982 Vacancies can be filled from 16th September. While the last date to apply for the vacancies is October 15, 2019.
Under this recruitment drive, Delhi Government aims to fill a total of 982 vacancies for the post of Assistant Teacher (Primary & Nursery) under the Directorate of Education and Junior Engineer (Civil) under Delhi Jal Board.
Out of the total vacancies, DSSSB divided 982 vacancies post-wise which are given below:
- For Assistant Teacher (Primary)- 637 vacancies
- For Assistant Teacher (Nursery)- 141 vacancies
- For Junior Engineer (Civil)- 204 vacancies
Meanwhile, DSSSB has to release a complete notification on its official website for 982 vacancies. Therefore, candidates should keep a close track on the official website.
Important Dates To Remember:
- Notice regarding DSSSB Teacher Recruitment released: September 5, 2019
- Online application process begins: September 16, 2019
- Last date for online registration: October 15, 2019
- Exam Date of DSSSB/Junior Engineer: To be notified soon
- DSSSB PRT Admit card upload: To be notified soon
The DSSSB Teacher Tier 1 exam comprises of two sections: Section A & Section B.
Candidates will have to answer in Section A from the topic Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English, Hindi & General Awareness
Section B: Subject chosen by the candidate
Candidates who would qualify the Tier I exam will be eligible to appear for the second round.
For the wrong answer, 0.25 mark or one-fourth marks will be deducted.