The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released a job notification for the candidates in Group C category. All the interested candidates who are waiting for the job opportunity in Delhi government sector then they can apply for the posts released by DSSSB on the official website.
According to the notification, DSSSB has released 1650 posts in DSSSB’s group C under Health & Family Welfare, Government of NCT of Delhi & Services Department. Therefore, candidates get ready to apply for the posts if you are also planning to join the government sector.
Here’s how to apply for DSSSB Group C posts:
1. Open the official website of DSSSB at www.dsssbonline.nic.in
2. Click on the link which shows DSSSB Group C jobs
3. Login yourself to submit the application form
4. Fill the application form carefully
5. Submit all your documents asked on the website
6. Click on OK to submit your form
7. Download and also, take a printout for future references
Candidates can apply for the posts released by DSSSB till 13th August 2018.
All the interested candidates who are going to apply for the DSSSB's Group C posts should check the fees of the application form given below:
- For Unreserved/ OBC Category - Rs. 100
- For SC/ ST/ Women/ Physically/ Handicapped/ Ex-serviceman Category: NIL
Candidates will be selected for DSSSB’s Group C posts through one tier examination scheme. Therefore, all candidates are advised to check the official website for more detailed information.
Note: For any information and news, candidates must check the official website of DSSSB.