Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) has released a new job opportunity for 224 vacancies released under Admin & Allied (A&A) Cadre. Interested candidates should apply for the vacancies through the prescribed format on or before October 15, 2019.
Candidates should apply for the post via online mode before the closing of the application window. DRDO released vacancies for the post of Stenographer, Administrative Assistant, Store Assistant, Security Assistant and Other Posts under Admin & Allied (A&A) Cadre.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Grade 2
- Administrative Assistant (English Typing)
- Administrative Assistant (Hindi Typing)
- Store Assistant A (English Typing)
- Store Assistant A (Hindi Typing)
- Security Assistant A
- Clerk Canteen Manager Grade 3
- Assistant Halwai cum Cook
- Vehicle Operator A
- Fire Engine Driver A
Check Eligibility Criteria Required for Steno, Store Assistant and other Posts
- For Stenographer Grade 2, Administrative Assistant (English Typing), Administrative Assistant (Hindi Typing), Store Assistant A (English Typing), Store Assistant A (Hindi Typing), Security Assistant A, Assistant Halwai cum Cook posts– Candidate should be 12th pass or equivalent from a recognised board.
- For Clerk Canteen Manager Grade 3, Vehicle Operator A, Fire Engine Driver A, Fireman – Applicants should be 10th pass or equivalent.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
The maximum age limit required to apply for the vacancy is 27 years. While the age relaxation for reserved category will be given as per the government norms.