The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has released a job opportunity for the aspirants on 127 posts. Therefore, candidates who wanted to apply for the latest vacancies released by the DRDO then, they can apply on the official website before the last date.
As per the notification, DRDO has invited application forms for a carpenter, computer operator, programming assistant and other trades to fill 127 vacant posts.
Government job aspirants can register themselves on or before 31st December 2018.
Check out the vacancy details:
There is a total of 127 vacant posts.
Here’s the posts name as per vacancies:
- Carpenter: 2
- Electrician: 22
- Machinist: 12
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 8
- COPA (Computer Operator and Programming Assistant): 25
- Fitter: 35
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 8
- Electronics: 3
- Welder: 6
- Turner: 6
For General category candidates, the application fee is of Rs 30 while the candidates belonging to SC/ST, OBC and PWD are exempted from paying an application fee.
Here's how to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2018:
1. Visit the official website of DRDO at rac.gov.in
2. Click on the link for the recruitment on various posts
3. Submit your details for registrations
4. Upload your photo & signature
5. Pay the application fee
6. Submit your application form
7. Download and take a printout for future purpose
- For the posts of carpenter, computer operator, and programming assistant, candidates will get the salary of Rs 10,739 per month.
- For other trades, the salary of the candidates will be Rs 11,552 per month.
The selection of the candidates for the jobs released by DRDO will be on the basis of their performance during the personal interview.