The Delhi Police has released the special recruitment drive for the posts of Constable for those candidates who belong to north-eastern state of Tripura. Yes, the notification for the constable post for both male and female candidates. Therefore, candidates who wanted to apply for the exam can visit the official website.
According to the official website, the Delhi Police department has released the 65 vacancies of Constables in the department. However, the permanent residents of Tripura are eligible for this recruitment drive. So, who wanted to avail this golden opportunity must grab this job.
Candidates who will get the selection for the posts will be recruitment under the executive category of Delhi Police in the pay matrix of level 3.
So, aspirants who are having interest for the job can submit their application form at tripurapolice.gov.in/.
Here’s how to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website at tripurapolice.gov.in/
2. Register yourself before filling your application form
3. Submit your application form with correct details
4. Upload your photo and signature in the correct format
5. Select the payment method to submit your application fees
6. Download your form after completing the form
7. Take a printout for future references
Candidates can post their application form at the given below address:
Deputy Commissioner of Police
Chairman Recruitment Board
Camp office: - A.D Nagar Police Line,
PO A.D Nagar
Pin - 799003.