Are you in search for a job in Delhi High Court? If yes, then, here is an opportunity for the candidates on the posts of Judicial Service. Therefore, all the interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria.
However, the preliminary examination for Judicial Service posts will be held next year i.e. 2019.
As per the new notification, the prelims exam will be held on 13th January 2019 which was earlier scheduled to 10th February 2019.
To get selected for the Judicial Service post, aspirants will have to appear for the three stage of the recruitment i.e. preliminary exam, mains exam and interview.
Here’s how to apply for Delhi HC Recruitment 2019:
1. Visit the official website of Delhi High Court at delhihighcourt.nic.in
2. Click on the ‘Public Notices’
3. Click on ‘more’
4. Register yourself for the Delhi Judicial Service Examination (DJSE)2018
5. Complete the application process
6. Pay the application fees via online mode
7. Click on OK
8. Download your application form
9. Take a printout for future references