Delhi Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE) will soon to release the results by June 22, 2019, on its official website. Candidates who have appeared for the exam will get their results by 4 pm.
Aspirants should keep their eyes at cetdelhi.nic.in to know each and every updates on the website.
This year, Delhi CET exam was held on June 8 and June 9, 2019.
Here's how to check Delhi CET Exam Result 2019:
1. Go to the official website of DTTE at cetdelhi.nic.in
2. Click on the link of CET Result 2019
3. Enter your details like CET roll number, the application number, and password
4. Click on Ok
5. Your result will appear on the page
6. Download your Delhi CET result
7. Take a printout further use
According to the official notification, 'CET - 2019 Result will be published on 22nd June 2019 latest by 4 PM due to upgradation of webportal.'
About Delhi CET 2019 Exam:
Aspirants who will qualify the exam will be eligible to take admissions to the first semester or the first year for the new academic session 2019-20 for various full-time Diploma courses (Engineering and Non-Engineering) offered at Institutes affiliated with the Board of Technical Education (BTE), Delhi, through the Common Entrance Test (CET-2019).
Important dates to remember:
- Result declaration of Delhi CET 2019: June 22 (by 4 pm)
- New Session will commence from: August 1, 2019