Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi has invited online application form for Delhi Common Entrance Test, CET 2019.
Interested candidates can do the registration by logging to the official website of Delhi CET at cetdelhiexam.nic.in
As per the official notification released by DTTE, Delhi CET-2019 is also allowed the lateral entry of candidates who have passed their 10+2 (PCMB) from CBSE affiliated schools in Delhi or also candidates who have passed their Class 10th from CBSE and Industrial Training Institutions (ITI) located in Delhi only (2 years).
These things should be remembered while doing registration for Delhi CET:
1. Aadhar card is required to fill up the online application form for CET 2019.
2. Before the submission of the online application form, candidates should read the official notification thoroughly.
3. Do check the eligibility criteria properly before doing registration.
4. Remember, a separate application form should be filled for each test. Also, only one application would allow for one test.
5. Applicant should check their admit card for Delhi CET 2019 exam properly and must ensure that all information given by him/her is correct or not.
6. In case of any trouble, candidates should immediately contact the Helpdesk at Pusa Institute of Technology, Pusa, Delhi-1100012.
7. Applicants will have to submit Rs 400 plus bank charges as an application form for Delhi CET 2019.
8. Remember, the application fee will be submitted via online mode only either by credit/debit card or net banking.