Dindigul District Central Cooperative Bank, Tamil Nadu has released online recruitment for the post of Assistant/Clerk. Interested candidates can register themselves on or before October 4, 2019.
As per the notification, DDCC invited an application form for 106 vacancies released at dglccb.com.
Check DDCC Bank Vacancy Details:
- For 01/2019 – Assistant: 74 vacancies
- For 02/2019 – Assistant/Clerk: 32 vacancies
Check Eligibility Criteria Required for DDCC Vacancy Details:
Interested applicants should hold the degree of graduation from a recognized university. To know more details about educational qualification candidates can read the official notification.
Starting Date for Submitting Online Application – 04 October 2019 till 05:45 PM
For more information, visit the detailed notification link given below.
Selection Procedure for Assistant and Clerk Posts:
Candidates will be selected on the based on their performance in the Online test/examination and interview.
Here’s how to apply for DDCC Bank Jobs 2019:
1. Visit the official website of DDCC at dglccb.com
2. Click on the link which shows DDCC Assistant/Clerk posts
3. Register yourself for the vacancies
4. Upload your documents
5. Make fee payment
6. Submit DDCC complete form
7. Download application form
8. Take a printout for further purpose
Important Dates To Remember:
- Online application begins for DDCC Clerk/Assistant Post: 04 October 2019 till 05:45 PM
Note: To know more vacancy details candidates should visit the official website of DDCC.