Candidates who wanted to build their career in CRPF then there is an opportunity for the aspirants to apply for the posts released by Central Reserve Police Force.
According to the official notification, CRPF has invited an application to fill 139 vacancies for the posts of Constable. The selection for the posts will be through a rally system in districts of Bijapur, Dantewada, Sukma and Narayanpur of Chattisgarh State. All the interested candidates can check the detailed information about the posts on the official website of Central Reserve Police Force at crpf.gov.in.
CRPF will go to do the recruitment to fill the backlog ST vacancies for the post of Constable, General Duty and Tradesmen on a temporary basis. Reportedly, candidates will have to report the recruitment centre between 20th August to 31st August 2018.
Here’s how to apply for the CRPF Recruitment 2018 for Constable Post:
1. Open the official website of CRPF at crpf.gov.in
2. Check the official notification for the posts released by CRPF
3. Download the application form from http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19140_8_1819b.pdf
4. Submit your online application form and report at a recruitment centre on the given date along with your form and the important documents at the address given in the advertisement.
Check out the vacancy details:
The total posts released by CRPF are 139.
- For Constable General Duty: 103
- For Constable Tradesmen- 36
Candidate must have passed class 10th or equivalent from a recognized board by the Central or State Government.
The minimum age limit for the exam is 18 while the maximum age limit is 28 years. However, the age relaxation rules apply as stated in the advertisement above.