Candidates who have not applied for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) then, apply now as the application window will close today. This year, National Testing Agency (NTA) is responsible to conduct the examination. NTA exam will be held on the 28th January 2019.
However, the registration process for the NTA CMAT 2019 exam will end today. Therefore, candidates are advised to submit their application form on the official website of NTA at ntacmat.nic.in.
Meanwhile, the admit card for the NTA CMAT exam will be available from 7th January 2019 onwards and the result for the same will release on 10th February 2019.
Here’s how to apply for NTA CMAT Exam 2019:
1. Open the official website of NTA at ntacmat.nic.in.
2. Click on the link for the CMAT registrations 2019
3. Submit your details asked on the website
4. Upload your documents and photograph
5. Submit the application fee for CMAT
6. Click on Ok after submitting your details
7. Download and take a printout for its future references
Along with CMAT, NTA will also conduct the GPAT 2019, including other competitive exams like UGC NEET 2019, JEE 2019. Therefore, candidates who are interested to apply for these exams must have to visit the official website of the National Testing Agency to check the details and exam criteria.