The High Court has released the recruitment drive for the post of civil judge. Therefore, all the interested applicants can submit their application form before the recruitment drive closed.
As per the notification, High Court of Gujarat has released an official notification for the post of Civil Judge. Candidates who are having an interest for the post can submit their application form in the prescribed format at gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
However, the last date to apply for the vacancy is 1st March 2019.
Check out the vacancy details released by Gujarat HC:
Gujarat HC has released a total of 124 posts on its official website.
Check out category-wise vacancy details:
- General category: 63
- Schedule Castes: 9
- Schedule tribes: 19
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes: 33
- Physically disabled: 4
Here’s how to apply for Gujarat HC Recruitment 2019:
1. Open the official website of Gujarat HC at gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
2. Click on the link which shows the recruitment for the post of Civil Judge
3. Submit your details asked on the website for the registration
4. Upload your documents including photo & signature
5. Submit your application form after the successful payment
6. Download your form
7. Take a printout for further use
Check out the application fee:
- General category: Rs 1,000
- Reserved category: Rs 500
Know the examination date:
As per the reports, the preliminary examination for the post will be held on 5th May while the main examination for the same will be held on 7th July 2019.