If you want to apply for government jobs then, a good news for you that the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released the vacancies for over 500 posts on its official website.
As per the notification, CISF has invited application form to fill 519 Assistant Sub-Inspectors posts. Therefore candidates can apply application as the online application form submission has already started from 5th November.
Candidates are advised to apply for the exam before the last date arrive i.e. 15th December.
Here’s how to apply for CISF Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of CISF at www.cisf.gov.in
2. Click on the link of the recruitment for 519 Assistant Sub-Inspectors posts
3. Register yourself for the application
4. Submit your details asked on the application form
5. Upload your photo and signature
6. Submit the application fees
7. Click on Ok
8. Download your application form
9. Take a printout for future references
Check out the vacancy details category-wise:
- General category: 404 posts
- Scheduled Castes: 77
- Scheduled Tribes: 38
Check out the eligibility criteria:
All the interested candidates should possess a graduation degree from a recognised university in India.
Check out the age limit:
The maximum age limit for CISF recruitment is 35 years for unreserved category while for reserved category candidates, there is an age relaxation by 5 years.