New job vacancies have been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on its official website. The job opportunity has released for the various posts under Group A, Group B, and Group C.
Interested candidates can visit www.cbse.nic.in to apply for a total of 357 vacancies. Under this recruitment drive, positions that would be filled are as follow:
Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT), Analyst (IT), Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant.
CBSE has started its registration process for 357 vacancies and will close its recruitment drive on December 16, 2019. Online applications are invited for Direct Recruitment on the All India Competitive Examination basis.
Check CBSE Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 357 vacancies
- Assistant Secretary – 14 Posts
- Assistant Secretary (IT) – 7 Posts
- Analyst (IT) – 14 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator – 8 Posts
- Senior Assistant – 60 Posts
- Stenographer – 25 Posts
- Accountant – 6 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 204 Posts
- Junior Accountant – 19 Posts
To read details about the job opportunity candidates can read the official notification number - CBSE/RECTT.CELL/ADVT./FA/01/2019
Important Date To Remember:
Last Date of Application - 16 December 2019
- Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT), Analyst (IT) – Rs. 1500/-
- Other – Rs. 800/- (No Fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex Servicemen/ Women/ Regular CBSE Employee)
Here's How to Apply for CBSE Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post online from 15 November to 16 December 2019.