CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has declared the examination date for NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) that will be conducted on 6 May 2018 for undergraduate medical and dental courses.
However, the online application process has been started and many candidates have various queries and also finding some difficulties regarding the form. So, we are here to give you some key instructions and also solutions of your questions that will help you in filling the registration form for the NEET 2018 examination.
1. While filling the application form, many of you may have the query regarding the fee submission that why there is no confirmation page generated. This is because your fees have not been received by the NIC portal therefore, the page will not be generated. So, just take the print out of the confirmation page in next 24 hours because it might be possible that your fees updation on the server get delayed. If still the page is not generated then pay fees again. Your excess fees will be refunded to your account.
2. Many times it happens that students paid fees twice then in that case fees will be refunded to your account within 7 working days.
3. If you are unable to submit the fees through net banking then use other modes like Debit/Credit Card and e-wallet etc.
4. As this time Aadhar Card is mandatory and many students have their mother's name on their Aadhar Card, then, mention your father's name even if the father's name column is blank in the Aadhaar card.
5. If you marked the category twice while submitting the application form then carefully mark the category because there will be only one chance for doing the correction. The corrections can be done during the filling the form. No opportunity will be given after the form submission.