Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE will be going to start the online application correction process today for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) today. Therefore, candidates who want to make some changes to their application form of CTET July exam then, they will be able to do that today.
As per the official notification, the correction process for the CTET exam will start on 25th March 2019. However, the last date to make the changes to the application form is 1st April 2019.
Interested applicants will have to visit the official website, ctet.nic.in and login to their official account to make the changes to their already filled application form.
CBSE will conduct the CTET July 2019 exam on 7th July 2019.
Here’s how to do the correction to the 12th edition of CBSE CTET application form:
1. Open the official website at ctet.nic.in
2. Click on the link which shows to make changes to CTET application form
3. Submit your details asked on the application form
4. Log in to make changes
5. Submit all the changes to your application form
6. Click on Ok after completing the process