The Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE has finally announced its class 12th results on the official website today. Therefore, candidates can check their scores today at cbse.nic.in.
This year, two girls have shared the first rank. Hansika Shukla from Delhi Public School, Ghaziabad has topped CBSE Class 12th with 99.99 percentage.
Here’s how to check CBSE Class 12th Result 2019:
1. Open the official website of CBSE at http://cbseresults.nic.in
2. Click on the link which shows CBSE Class 12th Result
3. Submit your roll number and date of birth to check results
4. Click on submit button
5. Your result will appear on the page
6. Download your result
7. Take a printout for further use
Candidates who were unable to check their results on the official website can also check their results on Google.
This year, a total of 94,299 students secured 90 per cent marks in CBSE Class 12 board examination.
Also, CBSE has set a new record of releasing the results in 28 days after concluding the Class 12th board exams.