It’s a good news for CBSE Class 12th students that your wait for your CBSE Class XII results is about at its last stage. Yes, CBSE is going to announce your Class 12th Board exam results today on the official website at 12:30 pm. Therefore, students get ready to check your Class 12th results on the website of CBSE.
According to the notification of CBSE, the CBSE Class 12th results will be declared today. Therefore, all students are advised that keep on refreshing the official website because only limited time is left for your results.
As soon as the results uploaded on the official website then, immediately you can check your CBSE Class XII results 2018.
Here’s how you can check you CBSE Class 12th results 2018:
1. Visit the official website of CBSE at cbseresults.nic.in.
2. Click on the link to CBSE Class 12 results
3. A new window will appear, enter your roll number and date of birth(mentioned in your certificate)
4. Click on submit button
5. The result will appear on your screen
6. Download and also take printout for future reference
On 25th May, CBSE has released the press note in which it is clearly mentioned that CBSE Class 12th results will be declared today, i.e. 26th May 2018.
Here's what an official notification reads:
Besides, the official website, students can also check their CBSE Class 12th results on these websites also.
Check out the name:
• Check your result on Microsoft search engine at www.bing.com and SMS Organizer App on mobile which you can install through Play Store.
• Check your result on Google search engine at www.google.co.in
• Check your result on Umang App. Just download this mobile application and check your result. It can be downloaded on Android, iOS as well as a Windows-based mobile phone.
You can also get your Class 12th results via phone. Here's how you can check your CBSE Class 12th results:
cbse12 <rollno> <sch no> <center no> on mobile number 7738299899.
CBSE has conducted the Class 12th examination from 5 March to 13 April 2018. However, this year the Class 12th Economics paper was leaked due to which the examination was conducted by the Board again on 25th April. Due to which people were expecting that result could be delayed. But, Board has clearly said that the results will be declared on time.