The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has already started from 5 March 2018 across the country. Students are getting nervous for their Board exams that what would be the paper pattern and what types of question will be asked.
Today we are going to talk about the Class 12 board exam upcoming paper Chemistry which will be held on 13 March 2018. Students who are getting panic for their exam preparation, then need not to worry, we are here to guide you that how you should prepare yourself just before the examination date so that you can score good marks.
As Chemistry is one of the difficult subjects that comes after Physics for the Science stream students. Chemistry is divided into three important parts i.e. organic, inorganic and physical chemistry. For doing the preparation as a whole, candidates must follow these instructions given below:
1. Prepare the reasoning topics from p, d and f block elements.
2. Molar mass determination, Raoult's law, packing fraction and Adsorption isotherm, etc are the important topics that should not be ignored.
3. Try to solve as much as questions from Organic Chemistry, Inorganic and Organic Chemistry.
4. Solving sample papers on the subject would surely help you in understanding the types of questions that can be asked in the paper.
5. Students are advised to prepare for the conceptual questions on numerical.