CBSE board examination is all about to come and students are girding up their loins for doing preparation. The Class 12 board exam will be commenced after Holi i.e. 5 March.
The first exam of CBSE Class 12 exam is English which will be conducted on 5 March throughout the country. However, CBSE students barely focus on their English NCERT books, instead, they pay extra attention to other subjects. Because of which they score fewer marks in English and in the result, their aggregate marks makes hurdle for them to take admission in top colleges and universities in which they want to study.
However, it is not easy to score full marks in English paper because Board examiner often cut marks on silly mistakes. But if you are having a clear concept of English Grammar then you can easily score good marks.
But many students did not pay attention to grammar and repeat the silly mistakes in the examination. You should also know the section-wise mistakes before appearing for the examination.
- Don't write too many abbreviations as it will waste your time.
- Frame the letter or articles, according to the inputs given in the question.
- Many students write their own residential address in the letter even after the inputs are given which is wrong.
- Write the dates carefully as per the given inputs in the question.
- Remember to break the paragraph while writing the letter or articles because it is the proper layout.
- Never forget to write the headline in letter and article because it also carries marks.
- Write the complete answer for 1 mark questions without extending the word limit given on question paper.
- Answer the question under word limit which carries 3 marks. Avoid unnecessarily writing.
- For questions carries 6 marks write the answer not in brief.