The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced it's Class 12th results on 3rd May 2019 on the official website. Now, Board is all set to release the results of Class 10th. Therefore, class 10th aspirants should keep their eyes on the website to check their results.
According to the reports, CBSE will be going to release the Class 10th or high school board exam results on 5th May 2019. So, aspirants should keep their eyes on the official website to check their score. There are the possibilities that CBSE will release the Class X results at around 12:30 pm.
As soon as the results will be uploaded on the CBSE website, candidates will be able to check their scores.
Here’s how to check CBSE Class 10th or high school results 2019:
1. Open the official website of CBSE at cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in.
2. Click on the link of CBSE Class 10th results
3. Submit your details like roll number, exam center, center code
4. Click on Submit button
5. Your result will appear on the page
6. Download your result
7. Take a printout for further use
This year, over 18 lakh candidates appeared for the CBSE Class 10th exam. The exam was held between 21st February and 29th March 2019.