Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will soon to conduct the class 10th and 12th Board exam across the country. Therefore, the time for the preparation for the examination is quite less for the students. Also, the pressure among the students who are going to appear for the board exam for the first time will be high.
Besides, giving some important instructions to school and the students, CBSE has also released some important message to the parents of all Board students which one should read carefully.
In the latest circular released by CBSE, the board has asked the parents for their support and also urging them to realise their wards that how proud they are with them.
CBSE has also asked the parents to hold their children to explore their potentials and also ‘have faith in their exploration beyond artificial boundaries of subjects, and become all that they dream of,’ Board said to parents.
Check out the important instructions by CBSE:
1. Candidates are advised after downloading their admit card, kindly check the details given on the hall ticket.
2. For the first time, the Board has asked the parents signature on the admit card of Board exams. Therefore, parents should also check the details on the admit card before doing a signature.
3. Students are advised to visit the examination centre before the exam starts.
4. Remember, no students will be allowed to enter the exam hall after 10:00 am. Hence, parents should ensure that their ward must reach by 9:45 am anyhow.
5. Carefully read the items that can be taken inside the exam hall or those are not.
To read the complete letter by CBSE to parents, click here.