Candidates who wanted to be a CBI officer then a good opportunity for you given by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI). Yes, there is a fresh vacancy announced by the CBI for the positions of inspectors in its process of recruitment. Therefore, all the candidates can read the details about the job on the official website of CBI.
According to the official website, candidates can apply for the post of inspectors before 12th September 2018. However, the recruitment for the posts is based on the contractual basis and also for the retired officers can also apply for the posts.
CBI has opened the recruitment process for Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Patna and several other Zones of the investigative agency.
Here’s how to apply for the vacancies announced by CBI:
1. Open the official website of CBI at www.cbi.gov.in.
2. Link on the link to apply for the post released by CBI.
3. Submit your details asked by the official website.
4. Submit all your documents asked on the official page.
5. Click on Ok
6. Download your application form.
7. Take a print out for future references.
Check out the vacancy details released by CBI:
- CBI, ACB, Nagpur Including Amravati: 01
- CBI, ACB, Jammu: 01
- CBI, ACB, Chennai: 03
- CBI, ACB, Hyderabad: 01
- CBI, ACB, Visakhapatnam: 03
- CBI, ACB, Bangalore including Dharwad: 03
- CBI, ACB, Bhubaneswar: 04
- CBI, ACB, Pune: 01
- CBI, ACB, Guwahati: 02
- CBI, ACB, Patna: 03
- CBI, ACB, Ranchi: 02
- CBI, ACB, Dhanbad: 04
The selected candidates will get the salary of Rs 40,000 per month.
For detailed and more information, an aspirant can check the official website of CBI.