The IIM Calcutta will soon to release the results of the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2018 on its official website. So, candidates should keep their eyes on the official website to check your results.
As per the notification, CAT results likely to be released in the second week of January 2019. Therefore, aspirants keep your eyes on the official website of IIM to check your results at iimcat.ac.in.
Here’s how you can check your CAT Results 2018:
1. Open the official website of CAT at www.iimcat.ac.in
2. Click on the link to check your results
3. Submit your details asked on the page
4. Click on Ok
5. Your result will appear on the official page
6. Download your result
7. Take a printout for future references
Check out the list of courses offered by IIM:
- Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Management
- Post-Graduate Programme in Food and Agribusiness Management
- Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Securities Markets
This year, CAT 2018 examination was held on 25th November 2018 (Sunday) at various test centres across 147 cities. Over 2 lakh candidates had appeared for the CAT exam at various centres across the country.
Candidates will get the selection on the basis of the Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) followed by Personal Interviews (PI) round. The selected candidates in all the stages of the examination will get admission in around 20 IIM institutes established in various parts of the nation.