Candidates who wanted to work in the Canara Bank then here is an opportunity for you as the Canara Bank has released the recruitment drive for the aspirants. Therefore, candidates are advised to apply their application form on the official website for over 500 Probationary Officers posts (PO).
According to the official website, there are 800 vacancies released for the Probationary Officers posts. Under this recruitment drive of Canara Bank, candidates can appear for the entrance examination for PO posts. However, the registration for the exam can be done only at the official website of Canara Bank at canarabank.com.
Here's how to apply for Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of Canara Bank at canarabank.com.
2. Click on the link for the recruitment of Bank PO
3. Submit your application form by filling all your details
4. Upload your photo, signature and other documents asked by the bank
5. Pay the fees by selecting the mode of payment
6. Download your form after complete registration
7. Take a printout of your application form for future reference
However, the recruitment for 800 PO post vacancies will be undertaken through admissions to the specially designed one year training course leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) either through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd, Greater Noida, which are recognized by UGC.
Note: Candidates are advised to check the official website for more information about the recruitment released by the Canara Bank. Also, to check any recruitment notice or any information, candidates should check the website.