The Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. (BSPHCL) has released the vacancies for the various posts like Assistant Engineers, Accounts Clerk, Stenographer & Others. So, all the eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies released at the official website of BSPHCL.
According to the official website, BSPHCL has released 175 vacancies on the posts of Assistant Engineers, Accounts Clerk, Stenographer & Others. Therefore, all the interested can log in to the official website and apply for the vacancy before the last date i.e. 31st October 2018.
All the candidates are advised that before submitting their application form, should read all the instructions like eligibility criteria to fill the form.
Here’s how to apply for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of BSPHCL at http://www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in/
2. Click on the link given for the recruitment of the posts of Assistant Engineers, Accounts Clerk, Stenographer & Others.
3. Register yourself to submit your application
4. Fill your application form after login to your account
5. Upload your photo and signature
6. Select the mode of payment
7. Click on Ok after completing all formalities
8. Download your application
9. Take a printout for future references
Check out the important dates for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018:
- Online Registration will start from 16 October 2018
- Online submission of application will close on 31st October 2018
- Last date for fees payment is 31st October 2018
- Correction in application forms if required: 01 November-02 November 2018
- Tentative Date of Examination (OMR BASED): Second week of December
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
• Assistant Electrical Engineer: 15
• Assistant Engineer (Civil): 02
• IT Manager: 03
• Assistant IT Manager: 23
• Assistant Personnel Officer: 13
• Assistant: 10
• Junior Accounts Clerk: 96
• Stenographer: 13