Bihar State Madrasa Education Board (BSMEB), Patna has uploaded the admit card for the entrance exam for the post of Moulvi and Fauquania today. Candidates who have applied for these posts exam can download the hall tickets from the official website of BSMEB - bsmeb.org.
To download the admit card examinees should have the details of registration id and password so as to get the hall tickets for BSMEB entrance exam.
Bihar State Madrasa Education Board (BSMEB) conducts the exam for the post of Moulvi and Fauquania exam in the month of July.
Here’s how to download BSMEB Admit Card 2019:
1. Visit the official website of BSMEB at bsmeb.org
2. On the home page, click on the link of Fauquania and Moulvi admit card
3. The page will be opened to download the admit card
4. Enter your details like control number and password
5. Click on Submit
6. Your admit card will appear on the page
7. Download and take a printout of admit card for further references
Candidates are advised to check details available on admit card like roll number, exam centre and date.
In case of any discrepancy, kindly report to the examination controller.
Note: To know more details about exam visit the official website of BSMEB at bsmeb.org.