Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has extended the last date for the registrations of the BPSC 64th main combined civil services exam. Therefore, candidates who are left to apply for the BPSC Civil Services exam can submit their application form now.
Earlier, the last date to apply for the BPSC Main exam was 2nd April 2019. As per the new notification, the application form for the BPSC main exam can be submitted till 30th April 2019.
As per the official notification released by BPSC, the link to submit the application form will be activated only after 24 hours when the application fee is successfully submitted by the aspirants. Therefore, candidates are advised to pay the application fee as soon as possible.
Here’s how to apply for BPSC 64th Main exam 2019:
1. Open the official website of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in
2. Click on the link ‘BPSC Main application form’
3. Register yourself first to submit the application fee
4. Make online payment via debit card /credit card/ net banking/UPI
5. After successful payment, wait for the next 24 hours to submit the application form
6. After 24hrs, submit your application form in the prescribed format
7. Download and take a printout of your application form
8. Send the application form along with documents to the BPSC office through speed post.
Things to remember: Candidates are advised to keep their eyes on the official website of BPSC to know more details about the exam.