Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has started its online application process for the 65th Civil Services Examination. Interested and eligible candidates should apply for the vacancies released at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC has released an official notification for Combined Competitive (Pre) exam 2019 on July 4, 2019. This year, the Commission has invited a total of 434 vacancies for various posts like Police Vice-Chancellor, Block Panchayati Raj Officer, Municipal Executive Officer, etc.
Interested aspirants should apply for the vacancies before the application process gets closed. As per the notification, the last date to apply for the vacancy is July 24, 2019.
Reports suggested that the BPSC 65th Civil Services exam will be held in the month of August 2019.
Here’s how to apply for the 65th Civil Service Exam 2019:
1. Open the official website of BPSC
2. Click on the link which shows the recruitment for BPSC 65th combined prelims exam
3. Submit your details asked on the official website
4. Upload all your important documents asked by BPSC
5. Pay the application fees
6. Download your application form
7. Take a print out for future references
Important dates to remember:
- Online registration process started on July 10, 2019
- Last date for submitting online application: July 24, 2019
- Last date of deposit application fee: July 30, 2019
- Last Date of online Application: August 6, 2019