A good opportunity for the candidates who wanted to work in the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) as BMRCL has released a job notification for the post of Assistant Security Officer.
Therefore, those candidates who are waiting for the opportunity can go through the notification about this recruitment on the official website of BMRCL.
According to the official notification, the BMRCL has released one-year contract basis job from experienced personnel in the operation and maintenance wing. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 19th September 2018 by 4:00 pm.
Check out the details about the post released by BMRCL:
• Name of the post: Assistant Security Officer
• Total number of vacancy: 40
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs 22,000 per month.
Know how to apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of BMRCL at bmrc.co.in
2. Click on the link which shows apply for the Assistant Security Officer post
3. Log in yourself for the post
4. Submit your application form
5. Before filling your form, read the details carefully
6. Submit your form by submitting fees
7. Download and take a printout for future references
Candidates are advised to send their application by post at the given below address:
The General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027
Check out the educational qualification:
Candidates who wanted to apply for the post must be retired personnel with experience in the field of security; namely- retired Police Sub-Inspector from Govt of Karnataka, Subedar or equivalent rank in the army, air force or central police armed forces.
The maximum age limit for the post is 62 years.
Candidates will be selected through a personal interview.