The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released a job notification under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
Aspirants can submit their application form on the official website of BECIL at becil.com.
As per the notification, BECIL has released a job opportunity for 11,000 skilled and unskilled employees.
An application form can be submitted on or before 24th June 2019.
Check vacancy details:
Applicants should have qualified class 8th from a recognized board.
The upper age limit to apply for the post is 50 years. Age relaxation will be given as per the government norms.
Know how to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2019:
1. Open the official website at becil.com
2. Click on the ‘careers’ tab
3. You will be directed to the new page
4. Register yourself by filling correct details
5. Upload your documents demand by BECIL
6. Make fee payment
7. Submit your application form
8. Download and take a printout for further use
Know where to send application form for BECIL Vacancy 2019:
Candidates need to send their duly filled application form along with their documents of educational certificates or experience certificates to the following address:
‘Shri Awadhesh Pandit, Dy. General Manager (F&A), Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida- 201307 Uttar Pradesh.’