Bank of India (BOB) has invited application forms for the B.Tech.B.E aspirants for the various posts on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts in the prescribed format before August 2, 2019.
As per the notification, BOB has released a job notification for the post of Specialist Officer.
Check out BOB vacancy details:
Bank of Baroda has released a total of 35 vacancies for the various posts.
Know post-wise vacancy details:
- Manager IT (Unix Administrator) – 1 Post
- Manager IT (Linux Administrator) – 1 Post
- Manager IT (Windows Administrator) – 1 Post
- Manager IT(Network Administration ) – 2 Posts
- Manager IT (Middleware Administrator Web Logic)– 1 Post
- Manager IT (Data Center administration -Building Management System) – 2 Posts
- Manager IT (ETL Developer) – 1 Post
- Manager IT(Oracle Administrator) – 2 Posts
- Manager IT (SQL ) Administrator – 2 Posts
- Manager IT (Middleware Administrator Web Sphere) – 1 Post
- Manager IT (Software Developer) – 5 Posts
- Manager IT (Finacle Developer) – 6 Posts
- Senior Manager IT (Software Developer) – 2 Posts
- Senior Manager IT(Finacle Developer) – 5 Posts
- Senior Manager-IT (System Administrator) – 2 Posts
- Senior Manager IT (ETL Developer) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for BOB SO Recruitment 2019
Applicants who hold the degree of B.Tech/B.E, MCA, BCA Degree are eligible to apply for the vacancies released by BOB.
Age Limit Required:
- Manager IT– 25 to 32 years
- Senior Manager-IT – 28 years to 35 years
Note: Age relaxation for the reserved category will be provided as per govt. norms
- Last date to apply for online application: 2 August 2019
- Editing of application form closed: 2 August 2019
- Last date for printing application: 17 August 2019
- Online Application Fee Payment: 13 July to 2 August 2019