The Assam Board of Secondary Education has declared the Assam HSLC Result 2019 or SEBA Class 10th Result 2019 on its official website today.
Students who had appeared for the Assam SEBA Class 10th can check their scores now.
Topper of Assam HSLC Result 2019 has scored 594 marks out of 600 marks.
Know details about top 3 students of Assam Board Class 10th Results:
1. Meghashree Borah from Sankardev Shishu Bidya Niketan, Narayanpur topped the Assam HSLC Class 10 results with 594 marks.
2. Chinmoy Hazarika from Don Bosco High School, Baghchung and Pratyaha Medhi from St Mary’s HS School, Guhawati bagged the second position with 593 marks.
3. Afreen Ahmed from Christ jyoti School, Nagaon and Anushree Bhuyan from St Mary’s HS School, Guhawati received 591 marks and shared the 3rd position.
This year, a total of 202508 students had appeared for the Assam SEBA Class 10 exam, out of which, 100475 were Boys and 102033 were girls. The overall pass percentage recorded this year, 60.23%.
In Assam SEBA Class 10th result 2019, boys have outperformed girls as 62.69% boys have qualified the exam, which 57.99% girls passed.
This year, the overall pass percentage touched 60.23%.
Here's how to check SEBA HSLC Class 10th Result 2019:
1. Students should open the official website of SEBA at sebaonline.org.
2. Open the link ‘SEBA HSLC Class 10th Result 2019’
3. Submit your important details
4. Click on ok
5. Your result will appear on the page
6. Download your result
7. Take a printout for further use