Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has released a huge recruitment drive for the posts of PRT, TGT and PGT Teachers.
Under this recruitment drive, APS Teacher aims to fill a total of 8000 vacancies on or before 21st September 2019.
To apply for the vacancies candidates should go through the official notification released for multiple posts.
Army Welfare Education Society is conducting Combined Selection Screening Examination to fill approx 8000 vacancies.
These vacancies are released for 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. However, the exact number of vacancies for the post will be notified by the School/Management while conducting interviews/evaluation of teaching skills for selection of teachers.
Check Important Dates:
- Last Date for Registration - 21 September 2019
- Availability of Online Admit cards – 04 October 2019
- Date of Exam - 19 and 20 October 2019
Publication of Result- 30 October 2019
Army Public School Teacher Vacancy Details
Teacher - 8000 Posts
Check APS PGT/TGT/PRT Posts Eligibility Criteria:
- For PGT – Candidates should hold the degree of B.Ed and Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks
- For TGT – Applicants should have the degree of B.Ed and Graduation with minimum 50% marks
- For PRT – Aspirants should hold the degree of B Ed/Two Year Diploma Graduation and Graduation with minimum 50% marks
- Fresher - Below 40 years
- Experienced - Below 57 years
Candidates will be selected for the vacancies based on their performance in Online Screening Test, Interview and Evaluation of Teaching Skills.
Note: To check more details about recruitment visit the official website at www.awesindia.com.