The application forms for the Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) 2019 are available on the official website. The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana (SBTET) has released the application for the POLYCET for those candidates who are willing to take admissions to the polytechnic institutes in the state.
Applicants can submit their application form at the official website of SBTET at polycetts.nic.in. The last date to apply for the entrance exam is 4th April till 5 pm.
As per the official notification released by SBTET, the entrance exam for the same will be held on 16th April 2019 (Tuesday) from 11 am to 1 pm.
Check out eligibility criteria:
Candidates who have cleared SSC or equivalent exam from a recognised board/institute are eligible to apply for the exam.
Here’s how to apply for TS POLYCET 2019:
1. Open the official website at polycetts.nic.in
2. Click on the link which shows the application form for POLYCET available
3. Submit your details asked on the page
4. Upload your documents asked by the Board through prescribed format
5. Make payment
6. Submit your application form after completing all details
7. Download your application form
8. Take a printout for further use