Aligarh Muslim University has invited the online application form for the admission to the various courses. Aspirants who wanted to pursue their graduation or post graduation from AMU can submit their application form now.
The varsity offers several courses for admissions like B.Tech, B.Arch, MBA, B.Com (Hons.), BA.LLB, B.Ed, B.Sc and others.
However, students who wanted to pursue the MBBS/BDS from the university must have qualified the NEET examination.
Check out the important details about AMU admissions 2019:
- For admissions to B.Sc/ B.Com (Hons)/B.A. (Hons.) courses, the last date to apply is 28th February 2019. Candidates will have to appear for the entrance examination on 7th April 2019.
- For B.Tech/B.Arch courses admission, the last date for the submission of the application form is 4th March 2019. The examination for the same will be held on 28th April 2019.
- For admission to MBA/MBA (IB)/ P.G. Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance and some other courses, the last date is 6th March 2019.
Here’s how to apply for AMU application form 2019:
1. Visit the official website of AMU at dt.amucontrollerexams.com
2. Click on the link of the course for which you want to apply
3. Register yourself for the application process
4. Submit your application form
5. Upload your documents along with scanned photo and signature
6. Click on submit
7. Download the application form
8. Take a printout for further use