Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Uttar Pradesh will soon to declare the results of UPSEE 2019 on its official website for admissions to various courses like BTech courses, BArch / BDes / BPharm / BHMCT/BFAD/BFA.
Candidates who will qualify the exam will get the admission to the first-year courses. As per the reports, AKTU to release the UPSEE results on 3rd June. While the counseling process for the same will be held in the month of June 2019.
Candidates who have appeared for the undergraduate and postgraduate level courses exam can visit the official website of upsee.nic.in.
Here's how to check AKTU UPSEE Result 2019:
Here’s how to check AKTU UPSEE Result 2019:
1. Open the official website of UPSEE at upsee.nic.in
2. Click on the link UPSEE Result 2019
3. Submit your details asked on the page
4. Click on ok
5. Your UPSEE Result will appear on the page
6. Download your result
7. Take a printout for further use
Once the results is displayed on the screen, candidates advised to check the following details on their score card.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Category and subcategory
- Name of the paper
- Marks scored by the candidate
- Rank obtained by a candidate
- Total marks scored by the candidate
UPSEE Exam 2019:
AKTU UPSEE exam is held annually for admission to first year courses like
B Tech/ BArch/ BDes/ BPharm/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/ B Voc/ MBA/ MBA (Integrated) / MCA/ MCA(Integrated)/ M Tech (Dual Degree) MTech/ M Arch/ M Pharm/ M Design.