The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) released a job opportunity for the Nursing Officers on its official website. Interested aspirants can apply for the vacancies released at the official website.
The selected candidates will be posted in AIIMS Raipur. The application process to the posts has already been started and the last date to apply for the vacancies is 21st July 2019.
Applicants are advised that not to wait for the last date as a website might get crashed due to heavy traffic and the opportunity could be missed.
Know more details about AIIMS Raipur Vacancy 2019:
AIIMS released a total of 200 vacancies for the post of Nursing Officer.
Eligibility Criteria Required:
Candidates who hold the degree of BSc (Honors) in Nursing or BSc (post certificate) or BSc (post-basic) in nursing are eligible to apply for the vacancy. Also, aspirants who have a diploma in general nursing midwifery can apply.
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 30 years.
Candidates from unreserved category will have to pay an online fee of Rs 1,000. For the reserved category, the fee is Rs 800.
Know how to apply for AIIMS Nursing Recruitment 2019:
1. Visit the official website of AIIMS at aiimsraipur.edu.in
2. Click on the Job section
3. Click on the recruitment tab
4. New users can register themselves
5. Generate your user id and password
6. Fill up the application form for the posts of Nursing Officer
7. Upload your photo and signature
8. Make online fee payment
9. Submit your final form after preview
10. Download application form
11. Take a printout for further purpose