Candidates who to work at the Airport then a good news for you that the Airport Authority of India has released the vacancies for the aspirant on the posts of Junior Assistant (Fire Service). Yes, all the interested candidates can apply for the vacancies announced by AAI for the eligible candidates.
According to the official notification, the Airport Authority of India has opened the recruitment drive to fill 119 vacancies for the posts of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) at various airports in states of the western region. Therefore, candidates who wanted to apply for the posts of Junior Assistant (Fire Service).
Here’s how to apply for the AAI Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of AAI at https://www.aai.aero.
2. Click on the link which shows the AAI recruitment 2018
3. Register yourself to apply for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service), WR'.
4. Submit all your details asked on the official page
5. Submit your fees and also, upload your documents
6. Click ok to submit your form
7. Download and take a print out of your application form for future references
However, candidates who are domiciles of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Goa are eligible for this recruitment announced by Airport Authority of India.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies announced by AAI before 31st August.
- Unreserved category/ General category - Rs 1000
- SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen category - NIL
Check out the vacancy details:
Total Posts: 119
- General category: 66
- ST: 18
- OBC: 35