The UP Board results have been declared and the students can check the results online on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Board. Anjali Verma has topped the Class 10 results with 96.33 per cent while Rajneesh Shukla from Class 12 tops with 93.20 per cent.
The UPMSP has uploaded the result online on the board's official website - upsessb.org. The intermediate (12th) result has been declared while the high school (10th) result will be declared at 1.30 pm.
Here is how students can avail results of their respective class on UPMSP website:
- Visit the UP board result portal by News18 Hindi or visit the UPMSP website.
- Click on the result link to your respective board (Class X or Class XII)
- Enter your mobile number and email ID and press submit
- Take a printout of the result for future reference
- Students can also get the UP Board Class X results in 2018 and UP Board Class XII results in 2018 on their mobile phones via SMS.
- SMS — UP10<space>ROLLNUMBER — to 56263, or for Class XII students SMS — UP12<space>ROLLNUMBER — and send it to 56263.
The UP Board has also announced that the mark sheets of the toppers will be available online for the students to see. This is for the first time that the board has decided to put the marksheets online. CBSE has been providing the access to the mark sheets of the students to them for some time now.
Check your results here on Patrika official website.
Results of class 12th of UP Board has been announced. The passing percentage of boys is 72.27% & the passing percentage of girls is 78.81%. Rajneesh Shukla & Akash Maurya topped with 466 marks each: Awadh Naresh Sharma,Board of High School & Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh pic.twitter.com/48uzr9QJWM— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) April 29, 2018