Team India will tour Ireland after South Africa tour Where the 'men in blue' will play a series of two T-20 matches. Both of these matches will be played in Dublin on 27 and 29 June. Significantly, Team India's tour of England will start from the T-20 series. The first T20 match of England tour will be played on 3 July in Manchester.
The Indian team will be on the tour of Ireland almost after 11 years. Last time Team India played one ODI against Ireland in Belfast in 2007. India, who won by 9 wickets under D/L method.
As far as T20 format is concerned, Ireland played only one match against India. The 'men in blue' won by 8 wickets in Nottingham in the 2009 T-20 World Cup.
2018: Ireland's T20 tour of India
1. June 27: First T20, Dublin
2. June 29: Second T20, Dublin
2018: tour of England
- First T20: July 3, Manchester
- Second T20: July 6, Cardiff
- Third T-20: July 8, Bristol
First ODI: July 12, Nottingham
-One ODI: July 14, Lord's
-Three ODIs: July 17, Leeds
-First Test: August 1-5, Birmingham
- Second Test: August 9-13, Lord's
- Third Test: August 18-22, Nottingham
- Fourth Test: 30 August-3 September, Southampton
- Fifth Test: September 7-11, Oval, London