Indian star batsman KL Rahul's guided India to won nail biting match by 8 wickets at Old Trafford.
Indian China man bowler Kuldeep Yadav completed his fifer and became the first left-arm wrist spinner to claim a five-wicket haul. His magical spell restricts England to a manageable 159 for 8 in the opening T20 International game.
Kuldeep scalped five wickets and conceded in their 4 over spell.Here are the milestones which are achieved by Kuldeep and KL Rahul.
- In this match records are broken while some milestones are achieved. It was the second match in the history of T20 cricket where Indian leg spinner Kuldeep Yadav broken the back-bone of England's batting line-up and claimed 5 wicket haul for the first time.
- On the other hand Indian stylish batsman KL Rahul became the first batsman who hits his second ton while chasing the target in limited over format.
- He also became the first batsman to hit two tons in limited over format after Rohit Sharma who already achieve this milestone.
- From the England side, it was happened for the third time when Jonny Bairstow, Chris Jordan and Joe Root gone for a duck.
- Virat Kohli's men registered their first win in England while they lost previous 5 games played in England.
"I focused on varying my pace and the flight of my deliveries."@imkuldeep18 explains how he ran through the England batting at Old Trafford.#ENGvIND REACTION ⬇️https://t.co/fwi0ApGQE5 pic.twitter.com/qlF0qmaAQt— ICC (@ICC) July 4, 2018
Indian cricket team has reached England for the summer’s main blistering event which will be comprised of three T20s, three ODIs, and the most awaited five Test games.