Dhinchak Pooja is the latest viral sensation on Youtube and social media in India. After viral hits like 'Swag Wali Topi', 'Daaru', 'Selfie Maine Leli Aaj', she recently went live with 'Dilon Ka Shooter'.
Here is a look at her popularity on Youtube and her earnings from her videos as per Vidooly's data-
* Dhinchak Pooja's youtube channel currently receives an average of 2.65 million views per month.
* Across her 12 videos she has accumulated almost 29 million views. While in the last 30 days alone views on her channel have shot up by 59%. In May alone her videos chalked up to 16 million views while in June they have reached 10 million views.
* While she has over 118,000 subscribers on Youtube, she continues to add an average of 2630 subscribers a day. In the last 30 days alone she has added 59,834 subscribers and registered a growth of 51% in subscribers.
* While three of her videos have crossed the hallowed million views mark she continues to pull in over 600,000 views a day given her recent video "Dilon Ka Shooter" which has crossed four million views already.
* In terms of demography majority of her viewers are male with 89.74% of the views while 10.12% of views are by women viewers.
Youtube is the most popular video sharing platform in the world with over 1.3 billion users. With over 300 million smartphone users in India, Youtube reaches over 180 million users in India alone.
With the rise in affordable devices, faster data networks and a growing base of content creators, content creators have ample opportunities to reach out to wider audiences with their unique content.