When one talks about best on-screen Bollywood pairs, we bet you will point out to popular jodis such as Nargis-Raj Kapoor, Dilip Kumar-Madhubala, Amitabh Bachchan-Rekha, Akshay Kumar-Katrina Kaif, Shah Rukh Khan-Kajol, and the likes.
While the above-mentioned pairs have repeatedly proved that they share an inimitable chemistry, there are a few pairs who remained one-time screen wonders. It could be because some of them refused to work with each other or maybe their schedules always clashed. Reasons could be many, but these Bollywood jodis surely left us wanting more.
Here are 12 on-screen jodis who were never paired together again:
1. Sanjeev Kapoor-Suchitra Sen
2. Navin Nichol-Priya Rajvansh
3. Raj Kapoor-Simi Garewal
4. Rishi Kapoor-Zeba Bakhtiar
5. Amitabh Bachchan-Tabu (2007)
6. Aamir Khan-Karisma Kapoor
7. Salman Khan-Urmila Matondkar
8. Salman Khan - Bhagyashree
9. Shah Rukh Khan-Twinkle Khanna
10. R Madhavan - Dia Mirza
11. Imran Khan-Genelia D'Souza
12. Ranbir Kapoor-Nargis Fakhri