A hair-raising video has surfaced the Internet which showed honey bee sting left a woman with swelled lips.
The video was shared by the woman herself and it has gone viral now. The 29-year-old woman filed the moment when she was on a trip to the Xiapu County, in eastern China’s Fujian Province.
In the clip, her top lip ballooning up to the size of ‘sausage’ after she was stung by a honey bee.
As per the selfie clip, the women biting on a wild honeycomb. Soon after, a honeybee lands underneath her nose and sting before she flies off.
After the bee flew off, the woman started crying in pain. Moments later, her lip size also started increasing rapidly.
She also revealed her ordeal that whenever she tried to drink the water, it would leak from her mouth.
“No bite of honey comes free. I’m terrified because my lip won’t stop swelling. That was a mistake!" said the woman.
According to the reports in unilad.co.uk, the terrified woman also admitted, “No bite of honey comes free. I’m terrified because my lip won’t stop swelling. That was a mistake!”
In case, anyone stung by a bee then he or she should check out for hives, pale skin, swelling of the tongue, vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness, difficulty breathing, rapid pulse, severe itching, and even loss of consciousness. If anyone experiences with such symptoms then immediately contacts a doctor.
With this story, we should learn a lesson that never takes the honeycomb directly from the bees. It’s really dangerous!