Home » Bizarre News » OMG! 14-day-baby accidentally swallows safety pin, Mumbai cop comes to save him
 
SPEED NEWS

OMG! 14-day-baby accidentally swallows safety pin, Mumbai cop comes to save him

Speed News Desk | Updated on: 20 June 2020, 18:46 IST

A Mumbai police officer has garnered headlines for saving the life of a 14-day-old baby who swallowed a safety pin.

A tweet has been shared by Mumbai Police with a caption, “When in doubt, find your nearest cop! A 14-day-old baby was choking on a safety pin he had accidentally swallowed. PC S.Kolekar spotted the worried parents on the road & rushed the kid to KEM using his own vehicle, where the child received timely treatment.”


 

The Mumbai Police officer PC S Kolekar spotted the child’s worried patients on a street. He came to know that the baby had swallowed a safety pin by mistake and was choking on it.

Kolekar immediately helped the couple in reaching them to the King Edward Memorial Hospital in Mumbai in his vehicle. The doctor treated the child and saved the child.

Also Read: OMG! Baby born with two mouths; know what doctors do next!

However, the tweet of Mumbai Police has gone viral on social media.

The post has received several retweets on Twitter and garnered over 8,000 likes.

Check out how Twitterati reacted:

 

We must salute Mumbai cop PC S.Kolekar for saving the life of little child.

Also Read:   Bizarre! Doctor finds mobile charger cord inside man’s urinary bladder; know what happens next

First published: 20 June 2020, 18:38 IST
 
NEXT STORY