Holi 2020: Here are some wishes, quotes to share with your loved ones
The entire nation is gearing up to celebrate the much awaited festival of colours-Holi. This season, the festival falls on 10th March, Tuesday. Holi, which is an official holiday for schools and offices, gives people a day to catch up with their loved ones and enjoy a great time with them.
However, this season, amid the ongoing coronavirus outbreak throughout the world, many have restricted themselves from travelling to other cities to meet their near and dear ones. So if one cannot meet their family, the best they can do is wish them with heartwarming and sincere messages.
Here are some wishes and messages you can share with your loved ones:
1) May this Holi bring you and your family colourful days and happier nights and fill your lives with peace and prosperity.
2) Along with your home, may this festival fill your heart and life with colours and laughter. Happy Holi!
3) This Holi, I pray that you are blessed with good health, happiness, success and all things positive. Happy Holi!
4) Let the colour of Holi spread happiness, gaiety, peace and love all around. Wish you a blessed Holi!
5) May you enjoy the different colours and shades of life that is presented to you. Happy Holi!
6) May all the evils, vices and negativity of your life be vanquished in the Holi bonfire this season. Wish you a very happy Holi!
7) This Holi, hope God paints the canvas of your life with beautiful colour and give you many more reasons to cheer.
8) May the rest of your life be even more colourful and worth celebrating than the day of Holi. Wish you a happy and safe Holi.
9) May the sweetness of the festive desserts make its way to your heart and give you a lifetime of memories to cherish. Happy Holi!
10) This Holi, take a moment to declutter your life, let your hair down and enjoy the festival to its fullest. Wish you a happy Holi!