Candidates who are willing to be a faculty in the JNU then here is a good news for them. Jawaharlal Nehru University has released the notification regarding the jobs.
The varsity has invited the applications from the reserved and unreserved faculty position as a professor, associate professor and assistant professor in the various schools and centres of the JNU. So, candidates grab the opportunity and apply for the posts on the official website of the university.
Know the details of the vacancies released by the JNU:
- For Reserved categories: 47
- For Unreserved categories: 36
- Professor: 27
- Associate Professor: 52
- Assistant Professor: 4
Know how to apply for the various posts for professors in JNU:
1. Open the official website of JNU at jnu.ac.in
2. Click on the link for the recruitment of Professor posts
3. Registered yourself for the online application
4. Enter your registration id and password
5. Apply for the posts you want to apply
6. Click on Submit
7. Take print out of the online application form for the future reference
Professor: The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 37,400 to Rs 67,000, along with an aggregate grade pay of Rs 10,000.
Associate Professor: The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 37,400 to Rs 67,000, along with an aggregate grade pay of Rs 9,000.
Assistant Professor: The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100, along with an aggregate grade pay of Rs 6000.