Popular reality show Bigg Boss season 11, started with a new week on a low note when Puneesh's partner in the home Bandgi Kalra got evicted from the show. But later, Bigg Boss introduced a task in which the house got divided into a day care where all of the contestants were the contenders for the captaincy. The last night's episode saw the contestanst having fun in the captaincy task.
For those who missed the last night's episode of the reality show, we have the highlights of the show in the form of 5 Catch points that will make you updated about the recent happenings in the house.
Check them out:
1. Bigg Boss introduced a task titled as “Day Care” that would be the captaincy task in which the contestants have to park their pram in the parking area when the buzzer of children crying will ring and the person who will be left behind will be left behind in the captaincy. All of the contestants had the dolls of each other.
2. Each and every member enjoyed the game and played it merrily. Vikas mocks Arshi that her doll is a naagin while Hiten claimed that her doll is always right and mocked Hina.
3. A fight took place between Arshi and Vikas when Vikas tried to explain to her that she will not become the captain of the house at the end as Puneesh will not let her win in the task that hurt her a lot and she told him that she had understood Vikas' game in the house.
4. Vikas talked to Priyank that he could not let him become the captain of the house as he is now late in telling him about the same. He further said that the game is not only in his hands. After he went, Luv claimed that he is saying so because his doll is in his hands.
Will Akash Dadlani be able to help Shilpa Shinde and Arshi Khan patch up? Stay tuned to #BB11.— COLORS (@ColorsTV) December 5, 2017
5. Akash tried to sort things out between Arshi and Shilpa but both of them denied to talk to each other.
For more news related to Bigg Boss 11, stay tuned!